Loading... Please wait...
Showa Gloves 660
Drop in to the shop or call us on 053-9129791
- 660 Oil Resistant and Chemical Protection.
- Colour: Blue
- Dipped PVC glove with a seamless cotton support.
- This is a waterproof, supple and comfortable glove, manufactured using a patented process that involves dipping a fine knit. Their performance and longevity are improved by a special hydrocarbon treatment. The cotton liner is both soft and comfortable. PVC, the material that is known to offer the greatest resistance to oils and chemicals (hydrochloric acid, caustic soda and kerosene in particular), does not cause allergies. It provides maximum resistance to abrasion, which is reinforced by a rough finish on the hand that allows objects to be gripped securely.
- Ideal for handling work when oils, chemical substances or hydrocarbons are present (specially treated).
- Recommended for use by those allergic to natural latex.
- If you are unsure of what size you need, please give us a call for assistance, we would be happy to help!